Yasmin has arrived.......

KELLYBD

Mum to 3 under 3's :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I know Yamin was never gonna be a twin arrival but since I rarely come out of our forum thought I'd share the new he arrived yesterday by elective csec. She i the perfect cross breed of Cal and Darcie lol and weighed in at 7lb 13oz so is officially my biggest baby.

I'm in serious pain at the moment, has anyone else had two csecs? Does it hurt alot more? No painkillers seem to be touching the pain.

Anyways just thought I'd say hi I'll add pics when i work out how to do it on my phone. Love to you all Kel xxxx

Congratulations:flower:
Look forward to piccies.
Xxxx

Congratulations.

Can't wait to see pictures.

Hope the pain eases soon for you. Take care. x

Congratulations to you, what lovely news!

Haven't had two sections but was in alot of pain with my first section (the twins) which no pain meds seemed to touch. Try to keep on top of your pain meds (I use to set my alarm in the middle of the night to take them).

Hope you feel better soon! x

Congratulations... Can't wait to see pics of your newest addition :flower:

Congrats hun :hugs:
So very happy for you! Welcome to the world Yasmin :kiss: x

Congratulations, hope the pain eases soon xx

Congratulations to your family. :hugs: I can't wait to see pics.

congrats hun!!

ive had two sections and found this one harder, the pain relief didnt touch me either.

Congratulations!!

I have no csec advice but I really hope your pain eases soon x

Awww, Kelly, I am so pleased for you honey - massive congratulations :hugs: Yasmin sound gorgeous, and great weight too (and you're not even 40wks yet).

I havent had two sections, but the extra pain may be in part due to the last section not even being a year ago. Your body has done alot of work in a relatively short space of time hun - make sure to take extra care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon sweetie xxxxxxx

awww... congratulations! hope you are feeling better soon. look forward to the pictures x

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!:hugs:

Congratulations! Great name & weight...!

I had 2 C-Sections - 16 months apart, but my first was far worse than my second. Second time around I was (delicately) picking up my big twins 5 days after the operation (against anyone's wishes but how could I not???). Navigating the stairs was also easier.

Having said that (because I'm sure it did not help), my best friend had 2 C-sections about 3 years apart and her second was also far worse. She had a tubal at the same time so decided that could have been part of the problem but I'm not sure that would make much difference. I think it just matters what muscles they cut into. They try to follow the scar line the 2nd time around but I know they must have to cut slightly differently. My first C-section it was AWFUL trying to stand up and that was 2 days after delivery.

Hang in there, soon the pain will be a distant memory. Enjoy your new baby!

Congratulations - gentle hugs and hope your pain eases soon xxxx

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see pics. You'll have to let me know how the twins are with little Yasmin. I'm so worried a about how my two will react when I have my new addition in 11 weeks time. X

Congratulations Kelly!! Can't wait to see pictures! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->