yay!! 1st af has appeared

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
After my moan yesterday afternoon, i finally came on last night!!!!! :happydance:

9 weeks and 2 days late! never been so happy to see the witch though :)

am so happy my body is getting back to normal, and we can start ttc properly now!!!

:wohoo:

xx

yey!!! 1 marothan cycle down - I bet it was sending you west waiting for this one!!

Hope it isn't too painful for you - some tlc and chocolate is called for me thinks :)

My first AF is definately on its way which I'm also really happy about!!!! I have had some spotting and have got that achey feeling. Just wish she'd hurry up!!

thanks hb1!! my lovely OH has just made me a lovely hot choc with biscuits hehe :) off to curl up with my hot water bottle :)

congrats to u peggy - we can officially start ttc now!!!

xx

congrats girls! probably the only time I will be saying that as you get your AF's! xx

Congrats... Heres lots of baby dust for this cycle! (ps if youve see my af tell her to hurry up!) x

will do hun! lol, hope she aint too long. i know how horrid the wait is!!! xx

Congrats! I am going crazy waiting for mine, and it's only been a little over 3 weeks! I am afraid I am in for a long wait. I think my brain is trying to trick me, because the last few days, I keep getting these "hints of cramps" really faint, but feels just like cramps. This always happens to me for a couple of days before AF shows up with the real cramps, but I think in this case it is more like hoping it will happen instead of actually happening.

:hugs: my body has been tricking me the last few weeks, i kept getting twinges and thinking i was ovulating...then no af showed so thought was pregnant...did a test bfn...then more twinges...vicious circle!!! hope u dont have long to wait hun, really feel for you!!! xxx

Ar, thats fab news hunni!! Yay!!! Can you send AF my way too pls - haha x x

Congrats on the AFs! Never thought I would be saying that :winkwink:
AF came for me yesterday morning and I am super excited about it. Now, I have the thoughts creeping into my brain about TTC and being nervous, etc --the worry never ends does it?! I think there will always be something to worry about, so you just have to go forward and try -- worrying won't solve anything I suppose... Good luck to everyone this cycle and I hope AF comes on quick for everyone else who is waiting!

Awesome. Send her my way please:) My door is open for her !

Congrats on the AFs! Never thought I would be saying that :winkwink:
AF came for me yesterday morning and I am super excited about it. Now, I have the thoughts creeping into my brain about TTC and being nervous, etc --the worry never ends does it?! I think there will always be something to worry about, so you just have to go forward and try -- worrying won't solve anything I suppose... Good luck to everyone this cycle and I hope AF comes on quick for everyone else who is waiting!

im excited too lol! only time in my life i can say that about af!! :rofl:

but we can worry together this cycle, heres hoping for a :bfp: in a couple of weeks time :)

baby dust to all xx

Hey - thanks for sending AF my way! Yay!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->