Yay 1st opk +

kazpeza

Reaction score
Im so excited he he im on cd11 and just got my positive so grabbed hubby he he bet he thinks its his birthday

nice hun! Get BDing and enjoy yourself! Hopefully you will get your bfp this sycle

:dust:

I'm a bit concerned that I have got my ov dates wrong. I haven't used any OPKs and wanted to try not put pressure on myself - I just went by last months cycle which was a bit longer (35 days) and worked out that my day was yesterday which would put me at 1DPO today but I've been feeling bloated, tired and bit crabby (usually get this a wk before AF but that shouldn't be due til May 10th the way I worked it out). All confused, can anyone help?

eek..somtimes going by what a ov calculato has said is a bad idea, its better to try get to know your actual body rather than turn to statistics.... maybe try take a test in a week and see, go by wat ur body is telling you, not the internet. x

i went by the internet last month and never got a positive and discovered when my af arrived that it was only a 24 day cycle so thats probably why i never got the opk plus last month as would of missed it by the time i started testing so this month i gone on a 24 day cycle and got the opk the day it said it should but i only knew that from working out what my body did last month else i would of gone on 28 again and missed it

it does take time to get to know exactly wats happenin with urself and even then it can just change all of a sudden. xxxxxx

my cycles are sometimes quite different between months... it was late last month but in the past it has been couple days early. I'll just have to wait and see I guess and hope that we've BD'd enough this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->