Yay! 3rd tri here I come! What's the next milestone now though??

karen1stbaby

Reaction score
I am finally in 3rd tri!
So happy to be here. It's been going rather slowly for me and am not login this pregnancy.
I have a 1 yr old and a 2 and a half yr old and severe spd so every day seems that little bit longer lol!
What's the next mile stone now? 30 weeks, each midwife appt (now they are a bit closer together)??
What do u guys think? :flower:
Xx

Hello and welcome! I think the biggest milestone is 37 weeks :)
But I find t goes quite quick as you'll get more appointments with the midwife from 30+ weeks.

My next milestone is a scan at 34 weeks - to check if my placenta moved away from my cervix. I can't wait to see baby again! Then 37 weeks, then 40, then baby time!!

Mine was 30 weeks so I could count down on single figure weeks lol, and my next one is 34 weeks as I have another scan then :) then ill say 36 cuz thats when I leave work and then countdown for labour is on :) just set your own hun, I feel like by doing that it goes so much quicker! I had loads of little ones like moving house which is now weds, my holiday next fri, my friends wedding etc, my pregnancy is literally flying :) x

The next big milestone is giving birth :haha:
Not long now!!!

Mine was 30 weeks so I could count down on single figure weeks lol, and my next one is 34 weeks as I have another scan then :) then ill say 36 cuz thats when I leave work and then countdown for labour is on :) just set your own hun, I feel like by doing that it goes so much quicker! I had loads of little ones like moving house which is now weds, my holiday next fri, my friends wedding etc, my pregnancy is literally flying :) x

Wow that's really good, glad it's flying for u!
I like the idea of 30 weeks means single figures lol!
I forgot I have a scan at 32, so midwife next week, scan at 32, consultant at 36 and then possible induction at 37 due to the spd and baby time!!
I hadn't thought about it like that and writing it down has made me smile :hugs:
Wow not long really, and it's my last so need to cherish it I suppose.
Oooooh I feel so much better now, thanks!!
Might pack baby bag today lol :happydance:

My next milestone is a scan at 34 weeks - to check if my placenta moved away from my cervix. I can't wait to see baby again! Then 37 weeks, then 40, then baby time!!

Hope it's moved for u xx
It's lovely to see them at 37 weeks - u can pretty much just see a face or hand etc cause they are so big in there! Makes u think they will be here really soon too x

Wow that's really good, glad it's flying for u!
I like the idea of 30 weeks means single figures lol!
I forgot I have a scan at 32, so midwife next week, scan at 32, consultant at 36 and then possible induction at 37 due to the spd and baby time!!
I hadn't thought about it like that and writing it down has made me smile :hugs:
Wow not long really, and it's my last so need to cherish it I suppose.
Oooooh I feel so much better now, thanks!!
Might pack baby bag today lol :happydance:

Haha glad to have helped :) I have 3 weddings before this pregnancy is out lol so more things to count! I put everything in my phone calender and then realised I have something almost every week until im due :) stops me from counting the days down so much! My DD wanted to pack the babys hospital bag last week, bless her, nothings washed yet but I let her put them in! Im hoping on a homebirth but still need my hosp bag packed just incase xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->