Yay! BFP! Symptoms.

2irishMoms

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I would like to share my symptoms with you. I have been reading here for the passed while and found it all very helpful. What I found the most crazy was the TWW... so here's my story for anyone symptom spotting. Good luck to everyone!

My cycles are 30 days so we triggered on day 14. Had one 20mm follicle and 12mm lining. Did IUI on day 16. Ovulated on this day too.

1dpo - 6dpo felt nothing unusual.
7dpo - 10dpo had white discharge. felt like I had pee'd myself.
8dpo - Sore, heavy, itch breasts...oh wow so heavy!
14dpo....no period. Very tired. Very hungry. Felt 'periody' though. Sore, heavy breasts.
waited 2 days after no AF showing up to test...BFP!
Exhausted and hungry today but that could be relief :)

Welcome:flower:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!

This is such an exciting time so be sure to sit back and relax with your darling partner and celebrate!

How long we're you trying?

My GF and I were trying for almost 2 years with a miscarriage as well, we finally got pregnant in march and are expecting our rainbow baby on the 2nd of Dec.

I hope all goes well for you ladies, congrats again and happy and healthy 9 months to you! :cloud9:

Congrats to both of you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Huge huge congratulations! Parenting is the most amazing thing, Good luck to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. We are super excited/has it even sunk in yet!??

@KARS2012 This was our first IUI with the current clinic. Last year we tried two IUI cycles with a different clinic and other than them not working... the care, procedures and ethics of the clinic now seem under par. But we didn't know any better.

Let's get away from that sad story! Yay..... I'm preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->