yay finally ewcm!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so I am on cycle day 16 and i finally have ewcm, usually i would be ovulating today or tomorrow but seen i just got it do you think i will o later?

Hi didn't want to read and run, but I have no idea.

I have been getting small amounts of ewcm for the last two days and I'm still showing low on my cbfm so I'm thinking that I will ovulate in the next couple of days?? TTC can be so confusing sometimes!!!!

I'm still trying to figure it out... I'd say every other day.. Me I would everyday... :haha:

Good Luck hun... Catch that eggy :)

thanks, we will try have it tonight and then again on sunday ( we bd on sunday and wednesday this week so far)... i am so sick of ttc...

I'm not sure hun but I would suggest just BDing every other day if not every day! :)

Good luck!!

I wish we could everyday, would of been knocked up a long time ago if we could do that haha..

when we were younger we got pregnant while on the pill, that was when we where at school and had nothing better to do everyday haha, prehaps we should just quit our jobs for a few months and get down to baby making busisness

it would be, work places should have 12 weeks paid pre maternity leave as well as 12 weeks paid maternity lol

:haha: I totally agree... I'd say every other day is what is recommended ;)

Catch that eggie girlie Good Luck.... :dust: :dust: :dust:

:haha: I totally agree... I'd say every other day is what is recommended ;)

Catch that eggie girlie Good Luck.... :dust: :dust: :dust:

haha yeah, that would be great, I should tell my boss i can only work every second day, she would just laugh think OH's boss would fire him haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->