Yay halfway.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm 20 weeks today. Only another 19 weeks till my little lady is here. Anyone else?

Hi there yes me too will be 21 weeks this sunday, we had our 20 week scan Monday which was thankfully all good. It is starting to go really quickly now. We are starting to tell friends when we see them face to face over the next few weeks.

How are you feeling? x

Yay congratulations!! Feels like a huge milestone doesnt it! Next one is the best 24 week viability i cant wait to get there

I'm ok still sick a couple times a week otherwise okay other than really faint walking around that's the norm in pregnancy for me. we had the 20 week scan yesterday.

im 21 weeks today =) can't wait to get to the 24 weeks mark. really enjoying pregnancy this time round xxx

Yay.. congrats! In 2 weeks I will be there.

Congrats on making it to the half way mark! I can't believe I'll be there in a few weeks. It went so slowly at the start but now I feel like it's going too quickly! Hope V Day comes quickly for you! 💖

I have a week to go till im halfway yaaaay x

What does viability mean? Does that mean if something were to happen to you, the baby would still be able to be kept alive and viable?

Yes hun it means that if baby was to be born at 24 weeks they will help to keep baby alive xx

Feels so good to hit the milestones! I only have 2 weeks until I'm in the 3rd trimester!!!

I don't see why they would refuse to give a medical attention to a baby at 20,21,22,23 weeks. there was a baby born at 28 weeks on one born and didn't servive so i don't believe in that. but don't want thread to turn into negative.

I don't see why they would refuse to give a medical attention to a baby at 20,21,22,23 weeks. there was a baby born at 28 weeks on one born and didn't servive so i don't believe in that. but don't want thread to turn into negative.

It's just the gestation they lawfully have to help try to save baby, they arent always able to save baby, but they have to try my friends baby was born at 27 weeks and she survived with hospital help, shes about 6 yrs old now and a lovely girl, i still remember when she was born so early the fear for so long that she might not make it, its a huge fight for them tiny bubbas

Yay to halfway! I'm nearly there, it's flown by this time having a toddler around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->