yay hello everyone!

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
hello my name is cindy im 20 years old and have two boys jovanni who is 2 and jr who is 13 months old. Our original plan was to ttc when OH came back from a case he is involved in and has to go to another country for but we dont know when that is going to be (its nothing criminal :haha:) but I rather not talk about it. I've just came off depo had it for a whole year and want ttc our last baby, we decided to only have 3. My family is going to kill me for this but I dont live with them and I dont depend on them. I want OH to be able to be here for my pregnancy so we are only going ttc for 5 months if nothing happens then we will wtt. I'm currently attending open uni and studying business administration and accounting. I hope I find support here since I wont have any from my family only unkind and cruel words like last time :nope: Hope to hear from all you wonderful ladies :flower:

i'm more scared of my familys' reaction than I am of having a third child :( I've been married for 3 years almost 4 and I have provided everything for my child but when I give a hint like " aww look at that baby i want another one" they look at me and say sternly "no not you you can not have another baby" :(

hey hun,

i know how you feel. ive just moved back home with my adoptive parents and dont get on with my mum at all.
she had a go at me being really nasty and patronising when i said i didnt need stress right now,
i then said you wouldnt be like this if i was pregnant and she said 'you just stupid to go swanning off to your boyfriends and coming home pregnant like a slag'!!

iv been ttc for a year and it would be nice if they supported me (im only living here temporily whilst me and the OH find another place)

its a shame people can be like that, but in my opinion if they arent supportive then they arent worth it.

Being our age most peoples children would be out getting pissed and drugged up and turning in at all hours of the morning, yet i think this shows our maturity.
its a shame people dont see it like that but if its what you want dont care about what other people say :)

x

thanks for your post kristen....i was going to wait 5 years but that wasnt what i wanted i was only doing it for my family but i want my kids close in age so i decided to put my family aside and go with hearth :) im hoping for a girl but i dont mind another boy are you ttc a specific gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->