Yay i'm here

mummylove

Reaction score
Im on my period at the moment not sure what day im on. But i was on the IUD contraception but was aving problems with it and i couldnt get a appointment to get it out for another 6 weeks so i pulled it out myself. I want 1 more baba then we are done so now we are NTNP. I dont want the stress of trying and then getting upset every month if it doesnt happen. So im going to go with the flow :)

Yay congrats! I'm right there with ya, this would be baby number 3 for us but with all the stress of trying for 1 and 2, number 3 we thought should be laid back and relaxing, so good luck girl!

I agree with you! DH and I are not trying and def not preventing.....I am enjoying the "relaxed approach" and not having to go crazy every day with what and what is not a sign! Most people I know get their BFPs when they are doing this so hopefully this will bring us some luck! :)

Hey ya'll! Yes, I need to try and make sure to not stress... hoping not temping and such will keep me more relaxed... but I am impatient by nature! I got my BFP last time when I thought it was impossible for me to have fallen pregnant... so seems like that frame of mind worked!

It is in my head that i want to become pregnant asap cus i want to move on with my life with a complete family and plan for the future. I know im gonna be bummed if i dont get pregnant asap but ill av to deal with it.

I feel good about this month :) but then i might be pushing it as its the first month NTNP

Does anyone else get excited for others that annoumce their bfps but at the same time feel let down?? I hope and pray this is the month but as of today (5dpo) i feel nothing at all :/

Ugh.......just one of those days...

I love seeing people get their BFPs but i also get jealous :(

Yeah we start TTCing this week... I have a feeling I will not like other people's good news the longer it takes me to get my bfp too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->