YAY! It's here! Just waiting for 1 more thing!

M

mommylove

YESS! My 50 pack OPKs just arrived in the mail! All i am waiting for now is my Conceive Plus to get here & we are ready to rock n roLL! Good thing i am only on CD 5 so i have time to do this cycle right! =)

Just wanted to share with you! :happydance:

Good luck! Do you have an idea of when you O? I'm waiting for my Wondfo OPKs, but I just for off BCP, so I'm pretty clueless as to when O will come so far. I am just going from the date of my last period and adding 14 days..

Dahlia2007- To ovulate on cycle day 14 is taken on a average 28 day cycle. (Give or take a few days) I am on a regular 28-29 day cycle so i believe to Ovulate around cycle day 15-16. Hopefully i can locate it correctly & conceive this month... also hopefully with the help of Conceive Plus. (i've heard great success stories with conceive plus). Hope it will work for me =)

Did you say you just got off BCP?

Good luck!! Since you have OPKs you are on the right track and I hope they work well for you!!

Good luck! Do you have an idea of when you O? I'm waiting for my Wondfo OPKs, but I just for off BCP, so I'm pretty clueless as to when O will come so far. I am just going from the date of my last period and adding 14 days..

The actual date of O is different for every single person, sadly, we can't just cut our average cycle in half and go by that, I mean you can but its best to BD that whole week around it, before and after because you can ov a different day every cycle. Good luck!

The actual date of O is different for every single person, sadly, we can't just cut our average cycle in half and go by that, I mean you can but its best to BD that whole week around it, before and after because you can ov a different day every cycle. Good luck!

Thanks bdawn! I actually just used that date to basically gauge when my O would come, and then I started looking for symptoms days beforehand. I had extreme bloating for 4 days before my suspected O time, then around my so-called O I also had EWCM for 2-3 days. I am just getting off birthcontrol, so I know my system isn't in tune yet, but I'm starting to chart and watch for signs of O! Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->