Yay! My Preseed has arrived!!!

Beee

Reaction score
Anyone got any success stories about preseed! I ordered some from Amazon and it arrived today! If :witch: arrives (which I'm REALLY hoping she doesn't!) I'm gonna try it this month! Do you really have to put it in 15 minutes before bding? And how much do you use? :rofl:
Thanks!!!
xxxx

I got my :bfp: on our 1st month of TTCing using it. I filled the applicator half way ish (the number 3 is ringing a bell) and yes you do use it 15 mins before otherwise it could get quite unromantic if you are basting yourself in the middle of the bed.

Good luck hunny!

We laugh about the basting in the bed! Its been incorporated into our routine! LOL!!!!

It's funny how they don't show this side of TTCing films! 'Roll over baby while I baste you' - not so hot!

Mine should arrive next week! Fingers crossed it works its magic!!

I've just started using it too! Fingers crossed for us all!

I gots mine yesterday!! Come ooooooooooon little swimmers!! :rofl:

xxx

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie, can I join.

I have been using Pre seed this cycle as just come off the pill and believe that the pill can stop EWCM so thought this would a good idea.

Fab site by the way.:happydance:

Mine arrived last week:happydance: Just waiting for AF to disappear, then we can have a go at basting:rofl:

Very excited to try Pre-seed, I too am waiting for the :witch: to leave and then we'll be "basting" away!

If I get my :bfp: I'm going to send the makers of Pre-seed a thank you letter... sounds like great stuff...

- ReikiBaby

Me too, I got my preseed last week...hoping this will get us the :bfp: this month!

I got my pre-seed this month and used it towards the ened of this cycle. I only used up to one and ...it felt good! (TMI) I have been drier after BCP and I definitely looking forward to using it again!!

Good luck everyone x

Hi ladies good luck with your preseed! The stuff is brill! Me and DH got pregnant 1st cycle with our 4 year old daughter, but this time round it just was'nt happening so after a few months I thought i'd try preseed after hearing so many success stories all over the net, i thought it can only help things along right? and it worked that month we used it!! So good luck to you all I hope to see you all with your bfp's real soon!!! :hugs: xxxx

My pre seed should arrive this week too, so i shall be joining you all on the quest for our preseed BFPs!!!!! Anyone taking anything else with it?

I used preseed last month but didn't get my :bfp:. Am using it this month (starting tonight, got a nearly positive opk) as well as using opk's and taking pregnacare vitamins. I'm also following the SMEP this month for the first time so fingers crossed for this cycle.

i have just ordered mine, cant wait tilll it comes and really hope it does the trick! good luck ladies!

kel.x

this just inspired me to order some for myself! good luck to all of us!!

I used preseed last month but didn't get my :bfp:. Am using it this month (starting tonight, got a nearly positive opk) as well as using opk's and taking pregnacare vitamins. I'm also following the SMEP this month for the first time so fingers crossed for this cycle.

Hi Louisa, what's the SMEP? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->