yay + opk

babytots

Reaction score
:happydance: past couple of days been getting near positives and todays was definately positive. going to poas soon and i bet it will be even stronger. (feeling ov pains as we speak!)

am really happy as it seems every other cycle i get a + opk on cd16 so at least one of my ovarys has settled down into a pattern the other just releases an egg when it feels like it usually cd22 onwards.

heres a pic of the last 3 i have done. x

Attachments

• 100_4235.jpg
    100_4235.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_4236.jpg
    100_4236.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 59
Looks great! I just posted some pics of my +'s too - same strips - toes are crossed for you this cycle! Exciting.

looks good to me hun - guess its an early night for you tonight ...:rofl:

thanks girls since that one i have had 2 more days worth of + opk took my last opk last night and was still dark. so hopefully ov'd today have :sex: every night since sat and both me and df are knackered lol. going to get one more :sex: in tonight hopefully and will give df a break on xmas eve rofl! and maybe bd again on xmas day.

good luck to you appleseed too hope we get our bfps this month. x

hooray!! some more peopel using this brand of test!

can anyone tell me what it ism where to get it and how reliable it is. Pics seem really clear which is axactly what I need as will only be using it for one month and need to be able to read it easily.

Thank you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"