• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay or Nay? Pilates classes while TTC

bunni84

Reaction score
Hey guys

Wondered if you can help, reckon its ok to do Pilates while TTC? I havent done it for ages and just seen the new time at my gym - I loved pilates and remember how relaxed i felt doing it, reckon its a good idea??

This is my gym schedule for 2-3 weeks now:

Monday: Spin class (45 mins) after work
Tuesday: this will be the pilates for an hour after work if i take it up
Wednesday: Spin class (45 mins) after work
Thursday: Boxercise (1 hour) after work
Saturday: Zumba (1 hour) morning time

What you think guys?

Go for it!!! Its important to stay active. I personally do an advanced zumba workout every other day and I absoluteyl love it!!

I have read that, while pregnant, you should be a bit careful about stretching workouts such as yoga or pilates, and be sure to tell your instructor you're pregnant so they can adjust some of the moves for you. But I can't imagine there's any reason why doing it while TTC should be a problem, as you won't have the pregnancy hormones in your system that make you overly flexible. Maybe just be careful during your TWW?

hmm i will have to talk to the instructor tonight then see what she says!! Just realised pregnancy yoga isnt offered anymore at our gym...perhaps not enough pregnant ladies?? :shrug:

lets hope i can do it :thumbup:

well instructor said its fine and that long as i been coming for 8 weeks she can help me transition into pregnancy pilates positions once i get my BFP...yay :happydance:

so thats me sorted!

but wow pilates kills you!! doesnt look like you doing much..but day after i was aching!!! still am haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->