YAY there may still be hope!

jfp_87

TTC #1
Reaction score
SO I was away durring my supposed O and I thought all hope was lost. Well around cd29 I had cramps that felt more like O cramps than AF cramps. I took a opk and it was very very positive. The postive I had around cd 17 wasnt nearly as dark as this one(wasnt even sure if was +). So we bd right after just in case. Well this morning I got my BBT therm in the mail and took my temp. I know you are supposed to take it in the morning but i couldnt resist. lol My normal temp on my standard therm. is around 97.5 but when I took my temp it was 98.7. It might not mean anyhting but im hoping it is a temp elevation due to O. If anyone has any input let me know! My normal cycle is around 32 days give or take a day. And I usaully O around cd16-18. So I am really confused about this. I dont know whether to be excited that I could possibly be in the TWW or be upset that my cycle decided to mess up:wacko:. I should have started today and there is no sign of AF so dont know what tht means but im hopeful!:)

have you tested with an hpt? some people get positive opk's when they are actually pregnant. GL!!

yes i heard that also so I took 3 lol but all i got was dissapointment :( I heard you will get + hpt before + ov in that case so I dont think that I am pg yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->