Yay! We went for our first walk today

A

AquaDementia

So I dressed up my princess today and took her out in her rolls royce of a stroller. The weather is finally nice and I can finally walk normally, so I used this chance and boy do I feel fantastic. She was so good the entire time and slept for the majority of the walk.

I just had to share!

:happydance:

Its a great feeling
:wohoo:
Lovely day for it to x

awww glad you had a nice time, it means everything to be able to get out and about, it clears the mind :)

Nice one Aqua! We had Anna strapped to me all day and hopped on the bus and went into town and stayed out for a good 5 or 6 hours!

Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful time :cloud9:

Nice one Aqua! We had Anna strapped to me all day and hopped on the bus and went into town and stayed out for a good 5 or 6 hours!

The weather was lovely here, too. Had a smashing time :D

Glad you're able to walk comfortably now - It's so good to get out! I know what you mean about the mind comment - I go for a walk almost every day now with Anna strapped to her daddy's front (sod dragging a buggy about when I have Dom to push anyway - might as well catch two butterflies with one net!) I think I'd go crazy if I stayed inside all day every day. Anna seems to like the fresh air, too :)

... and lets not forget the tummy-toning bonus!! :D

I rememeber when we went out with LO for the very first time when she was six days old! it was winter and she was in a snowsuit inside the sling!

we had so many comments from people and as we did some shopping at mothercare, we showed LO to "our" sales assistant there! she said it was long time ago she saw such a young baby!

it was a great feeling :)

awwww nice one aqua... those *firsts* are ace..go girl XXX

Glad you had a nice day with your little girl hun :) I love pushing Connor in the stroller, so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->