YAY

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You'd think i had a BFP ..haha i wish

But i have got my first ever POS ovulation test :happydance:, :happydance:i was so freaked i wouldnt ovulate again or i'd miss ovulation, and i was always to scared to do a test incase it was negative, so i done one this morning which i know wasn't 'valid' so to speak as it was FMU, but i just done one about ten minutes ago, then i left it, while i washed my face and put jammies on, and went to look exactly 5 minutes after i took the test and there it was :D line same colour as control line :happydance:.

So i should now ovulate in 24-36 hours according to the instructions which is amazing :happydance:, OH will be here tomorrow night, till sunday night so i should hit the target bang on ovulation :D, after my crap day at work this has cheered me right up, sorry girls i just HAD to share lol :lol:

That's really good hun.

Enjoy your weekend ;-) lol xox

:dust:

That is the most exciting news right after a BFP! YAY for you and your ovaries! YAY for your husband being home on the weekend during your target time! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!

That's amazing! I've never had a pos test in my life before either so I can totally understand how excited you are right now. :kiss: :dust:

Whoooooop! Brilliant news! Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::spermy: ALLLLL weekend :flower:

Yay :happydance: :happydance: that's great news!! Have a good weekend :winkwink:

Rebecca - how many CD did you get the + OPK on??

Congrats babe, Im hoping this is YOUR month!!

congrats honey thats great news!!!! enjoy your weekend and keeping everything crossed for you x sylv x

I got my POS on cycle day 18 :D, it was the same colour as control line last night and i dont one at 10am today and it was darker than control line, so got lots of baby making planned :happydance:.

Great!

And dont mean to be personal but what is your " downstairs " like...creamy? sticky? clear??

well the last three days, its been like water running out of me :rofl: :blush:, not unusual but it was making me feel like id pee'd myself almost. Its a bit more sticky now. hope you get your +OPK soon kath x

cheers beccy, im like you and limited to only having certain time with my OH... so this si worrying me.

If im also CD18, im screwed cos hes miles away in the North Sea...

Thats the most annoying part when you have limited time with OH, and think you'll miss ov, but just BD as much as possible, i hope you get a + OPK soon :hugs:, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->