yayayayayayyayayaya

diana.upton

Reaction score
5 wks today, can't believe sister (sonny) advice to jiggle legs in the air afterwards actually worked!!!

Liking the bigger boobs already but its strange to feel all sorts of things going on down below, have been for the last week.......is this happending to anyone else?

xxxx

awwwwwww congratulations!!!! hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations :) !!!!
What were ur symptoms ?
AF is late for me,having all sorts of feelings going off in my belly ! lol

xxxx

:happydance: Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hope you have a H&H 9 months hun! :D

x

Hi Stacey_89,

Its really weird isnt it, trapped wind in wk4 and lots of tugging feelings and wk5 no more wind thank god and tugging, small pains and general feeling of some pressure.

Luckily though so far no morning sickness at all, fingers crossed will be one of those 20% who have none at all! Skin is looking really well and I dont seem to get wound up over things like I used to, odd as all the books say that I should be feeling emotional from one day to the next.

What are your symptoms?

Congratulations to my big sis!!! who is gonna get bigger and bigger and bigger now! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you couldnt imagine and am so so so so over the moon for you guys. Just wish you were over here and not over there hmph!
Cacaws forever and always xxxxxxxxxxxx
Your lil sis son bon xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back