Yayyy I have a house!!

stephx

Reaction score
I finally have a housee! And its lovely :cloud9:

Pointless thread but iv been looking for soo long :) Reference checks are all done and we move in in 9 days time :happydance:

Heres a piccie :winkwink:

xx

Attachments

• HOUSE!.jpg
    HOUSE!.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 17
Omg I'm jealous! It's lovely! How many rooms/bathrooms? Do you get to paint and stuff? HOW EXCITING!

Omg I'm jealous! It's lovely! How many rooms/bathrooms? Do you get to paint and stuff? HOW EXCITING!

Thanks! Its got 3 bedrooms and three bathrooms! I dunno what im gonna do with all that room LOL Yeh I cant wait to get in there and do the babys room :cloud9:

Ahhh! Ive honest to god never had anything so lovely in my whole life :D

xx

lucky you its lovely! im still waiting on a house :(
xx

Thank you :) Yeah we are just renting it xx

Oh my god, that's HUGE! Ahh I'm so jealous! Lucky girl. :) Must be so exciting to have a room for your LO!!

Dont mean to sound rude but how much is it monthly hun? im really nosey sorry :( lol

Dont mean to sound rude but how much is it monthly hun? im really nosey sorry :( lol

haha i dont mind... its £585 a month excl bills, and I live in the south west so that is VERY cheap for round here. The estate agent said they priced it rediculously cheap to get it let quickly, so it was very very lucky.

Are you looking for a house at the moment?

xx

Not atm but in july i will be me and my baby really need our own space now! :) only problem is i am on benefits atm and i know not alot of owners want to private rent i think well that's i have heard anyways

x

Not atm but in july i will be me and my baby really need our own space now! :) only problem is i am on benefits atm and i know not alot of owners want to private rent i think well that's i have heard anyways

x

Yeah with estate agents they do emplyment checks and stuff :( Butt loads of places would accept you if you had a guarantor? Or go with a private landlord?
Im sure you will find somewhere, there are plenty of people in the same position who manage to find nice places :)

xx

x

Yeah with estate agents they do emplyment checks and stuff :( Butt loads of places would accept you if you had a guarantor? Or go with a private landlord?
Im sure you will find somewhere, there are plenty of people in the same position who manage to find nice places :)

xx

Going to sound stupid but i know nothing about houses or anything what's a guarantor and what places would accept it? and how do i go about finding a private landlord? :wacko:

(God i sound so dumb :rofl:)

Firstly, congrats on the house hun that's fab!! Me & OH had a one bed apartment in Sheffield and that was bloody £550 a month excl bills so that's verrrrrry good :D

Mummytobe - a garuntor is someone who co-signs with you (or something) to say that should you fail to make a payment they will pay it. So would probs be like your mum or dad or something. The best way to find a private landlord is to look online. I literally just typed in private rent and then the place where I wanted to live into google and found somewhere. It's good because sometimes you can haggle the price down and you don't have to pay a fee just to register like you do with most estate agents. Could you not get something through the council? You can even do part-buy part-rent with them now where you rent most of it but have a mortgage for like 25% of the property so you technically own some so they can't kick you out but also if you get behind with payments they can't let someone repossess it so they have to buy you out :haha: that's what my aunties did and now they have HUGE houses :D xxx

x

xx

Going to sound stupid but i know nothing about houses or anything what's a guarantor and what places would accept it? and how do i go about finding a private landlord? :wacko:

Lol its ok I was pretty clueless to start with!

A guarantor is someone that basically if you didnt pay your rent, they would be willing to pay it for you... like a family member or something, just in case, so the landlord is sort of garenteed their rent if you cant pay it ;) If you went through an estate agents most of them say employed only butt if you say you have a guarantor they are way more likely to accept you :)

Private landlords hmm have a look on...
www.gumtree.com
www.trade-it.co.uk
and sometimes they put ad's in like shop windows and noticeboards and stuff. Private landlords are better imo cause you dont have to pay out loads of fees and stuff like you do with estate agents :(

Hope this helps a little :)

xx

Thanks for your help Jadelm :D i would consider council houses but alot of them are really bad areas around where i live and dont really want to raise my lo in a place like that.. going to have a look around the net thanks hun x

x

xx

Lol its ok I was pretty clueless to start with!

A guarantor is someone that basically if you didnt pay your rent, they would be willing to pay it for you... like a family member or something, just in case, so the landlord is sort of garenteed their rent if you cant pay it ;) If you went through an estate agents most of them say employed only butt if you say you have a guarantor they are way more likely to accept you :)

Private landlords hmm have a look on...
www.gumtree.com
www.trade-it.co.uk
and sometimes they put ad's in like shop windows and noticeboards and stuff. Private landlords are better imo cause you dont have to pay out loads of fees and stuff like you do with estate agents :(

Hope this helps a little :)

xx

Thanks hun i get what you mean now :D xx

you can get houseing benifit payed direct to you so landlord doesnt know! as long as you have a garuntor you should be fine!

look on rightmove x

It's gorgeous, I'm jealous! I'm looking for a house atm but they're all ugly or already let :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->