yeah my little man is a mango

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by karla1, Nov 18, 2011.

1. karla1

karla1 proud mummy of 1

well i reached 19 weeks today and my little man is now a mango

i cant wait until next friday when i hit the half way mark and can start counting down rather than up.

plus next friday is my 20 week scan so i get to see little Harry dancing around again :happydance::happydance:

its really dragged up to this point will it go quicker once i am counting down do you think? i hope so xx

2. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Its definatley going quicker for me since 20 weeks, And now I only have 16 weeks left till I can meet him!

I cant wait to grow out of this papaya stage though! three weeks as the same fruit is annoying! xx haha

3. karla1

karla1 proud mummy of 1

i am thinking because you are the same fruit for ages it will seem to drag even more but on the flip side between now and when Harry is due i have christmas, new year, my birthday, valentines day, easter, school holidays and then finally Harry's arrives (around 13th April) so hoping wth all that to pass the time it will seem to fly by x

4. bumphenders

bumphenders Well-Known Member

I'm due April 14th and I'm hoping after my 20week scan that it'll start going quicker :)

:flow: