yeast infection question!!!

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so im pretty sure i have a yeast infection :( just wondering will this harm my chances of catching my eggy this month!! im so annoyed i even got this but nothing i can do only treat it now but i really dont want it to play with my cycle etc... anyone know anything about this??? any advice is so appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I'm not sure hun but I don't think a yeast infection is really a nice place for those swimmers to travel though. Are you close to ovulating already, have you noticed any ewcm?

I don't think BD is recommended while you have one so you don't accidentally pass the infection to him and then end up with it back again if you know what i mean.

Yeah you can pass it to your husband... just ask mine and he will tell you :rofl: You shouold avoid BD'ing during the YI.

thanks girls, not ov'ing yet so will hopefully get it sorted. its not the worst case ive had so hopefully it will clear up quickly!!! thanks girls xxxxxx

you should just be given a pessery tablet to insert, should clear up pretty quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->