Yellow/brown discharge?

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
Hello! I am almost 28 weeks, and tonight I wiped and there was a weird yellow/brown discharge. It was watery, not thick or anything. I had my dr app today, and I didn't have any vaginal checks or anything done, and I haven't had sex recently (goodbye sexdrive lol) I wiped like 8 more times and it was still there.

I don't feel sick, baby was checked out today and happy and such, and ive had movements too. Should I go in to assessment? I was there over a week ago cause I had lack of movement and a little spotting but it all came back fine. I don't want to be running in and out if I don't need to be. Im seriously to afraid to google, so any advice would be good! :thumbup:

It could be bits and pieces of your mucus plug. Getting checked out is always best :) I know you may not like this answer, but ringing your labor and assessment unit would be a good idea!

I am sure its nothing to be too concerned about though. But yellow or brown could indicate old blood or infection or just normal pregnancy discharge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->