Yellow dress for October wedding

LoveCakes

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding in the first week of October. I was looking for something else online but bought this because I loved it so much:

https://www.clothingattesco.com/invt/jg211677/

It's actually really nice on and I have a petticoat to go under it. I was wondering if I wore it with brown shoes and a brown cardigan if it was too summery for October? The wedding is inside at a hotel all day so don't need to worry about being cold.

Honest opinions please, I do have a back-up dress.

the link works but no photo shows for me :( xx

It's lovely, I just got a similar one with a yellow floral pattern for my sisters graduation in October which I though would be to summery, but it's all indoors anyway x

Lovely dress!!! i think you should go for it... i dont see any harm wearing yellow to an October wedding :flower:

It is lovely! Perfect for a wedding any time of the year in my opinion, especially if most of it is indoors! :thumbup: xxx

It's beautiful and I think yellow & orange are autumny colours anyhoo :) x

Lovely! I've got a wedding Friday and I'm wearing a pastel yellow dress :)

I have that dress and wore it with tan wedges and pashmina to a wedding a few weeks ago, it's a very flattering dress I'm hoping they do it in black for the Xmas season!

Thanks for all the comments :)

I'm def going to wear it, I love it so much. I have a huge petticoat too so it bounces when I walk lol. I have chocolate brown round toed heels and was thinking a matching cardigan.

Ooh that's a lovely dress!! I know it comes with a tan belt, but I personally don't like yellow with brown (reminds me of the brownies uniform, or a bit more juvenile - wee and poo!!) I LOVE yellow with royal blue or navy.

xx

Ohh, that is very nice! I have a wedding next sat and have gone for boring caramel....mainly as its the only thing that fits me. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->