Yellow Tissue when wipe :/

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
I have just been to the toilet and when i wiped i noticed the tissue was really yellow. My wee looks alot more yellow and cloudy aswell. It also smells abit stronger!!

what could this be? x

You might just be dehydrated. Have a couple of big glasses of water and see if your next wee is back to normal :)

should i cal doctors or just call maternity unit? Dr suppose to be calling me anyway regarding my spd! x

If you're worried about a uti, itd be your doctor you speak to as they'll check and prescribe antibiotics if necessary. As pp said though, it could be dehydration, especially if you're not getting any unusual pains or smells

I have had the same thing threw the last week.. i got checked and its apparently the changes in hormones :) but i would still double chek for u and lil ones sake

Chances are the yellow on the tissue is from your urine if that's also more yellow than normal.

I'd try to drink a few large glasses of water and see if it improves. You may be dehydrated, otherwise the docs will be able to prescribe you some antibiotics for a UTI

I get this whenever I'm dehydrated. So, I drink a TON for the next few days, and it goes back to normal. I'd try that before worrying about a UTI.

are you taking EPO??? when i started on it a few weeks back my pee went neon

Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids to help flush out your system :hugs:

My wee is cloudy at the mo but it got the all clear this week *shrugs*

Guess its one of those things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"