Yellowish/Greenish CM @ 6 Weeks?

JillieBean

Expecting #2
Reaction score
This morning and last night I noticed a small amount of yellowish, almost greenish cm when I wiped. It was not frothy, I would say sticky, and it was pretty odorless. Should I be concerned? My next appt is Tuesday the 17th. Should I call my doctor and get in earlier? Thanks.

Its normal huni. For want of a better phrasing if it looks like you've sneezed into your knickers then its fine x x

Thank you! I read somewhere a girl say this happened to her the day before she miscarried, and that it was the mucous plug. I (regrettably) googled pictures of the mucous plug and mine looked nothing like that... ew.

I'm having exactly the same - 6 weeks - had it since I got BFP and quite a lot of it, don't worry!
I have read loads of posts about crazy coloured CM and all normal!!
x

She must have mc late. Mucus plug doesn't form properly until 2nd tri. The gunk is the pkug starting to form Hun. And when i mc at 11 weeks i never had a plug come out i had pinky white, then 2 hour later tiny bit of red on wipe then mc next day.

We get all colours of cm during pregnancy and what my mw said is if its like cottage cheese in look and smell then its something to call about l, anything else class it as normal x x

Thank you guys. Really excited that I've made it to 6 weeks. Next milestone I'm hoping for is to hear the heartbeat at my U/S on Tuesday. That will put my mind at ease (for a while at least!)

Hi Hun I have this too. On and off. X x

Me too...it is kinda like naria said, when i wipe it looks like i sneezed on the tp :blush:

:haha:Lol melly belly i had no idea how to describe it different

I think it's the prenatal vitamins that make it that weird colour. My pee looks glow-in-the-dark so I wouldn't be surprised if it's causing weird coloured cm too.

Could be the start of a yeast infection. I got them every other month of my last pregnancy, and it's why I tested this time!

Could be the start of a yeast infection. I got them every other month of my last pregnancy, and it's why I tested this time!

Could be but normally that will itch rather than just give the snot like cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->