Yellowish stretchy cm 13dpo..what can it be?

kittybear

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I just need opinions.. AF is due 28th aug.. so right now i'm probably 13dpo.. af is always regular.. the thing is, i never had stretchy cm before af. Usually it's just thick creamy cm before af arrives. What could this yellowish stretchy cm mean? I have breakouts since yesterday. Never happened before too.. should i test today or wait?

Thank you in advance!! :)

It could possibly be the mucus plug forming, or it could be absolutely nothing at all. I had loads of it last month from 7dpo up until af started, I had never seen it before either. It's pretty normal to get some ewcm just before af due to the spike in estrogen. Hopefully it's a good sign for you :)

I had this about 2 days ago (along with acne) and just got my BFP this morning. I normally don't get it either!

It could possibly be the mucus plug forming, or it could be absolutely nothing at all. I had loads of it last month from 7dpo up until af started, I had never seen it before either. It's pretty normal to get some ewcm just before af due to the spike in estrogen. Hopefully it's a good sign for you :)

Hi skc22! Thank you for your opinion.. af still hasnt showed herself.. so keeping fingers crossed..but the stretchy cm have disappeared.. hmmm..

I had this about 2 days ago (along with acne) and just got my BFP this morning. I normally don't get it either!

Hey kitteh_kat

Congrats on your bfp!!!! I'm hoping that i will get a bfp too since af hasnt arrived yet. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy and may you have a smooth delivery! :) :) :)

Hey kitteh_kat

Congrats on your bfp!!!! I'm hoping that i will get a bfp too since af hasnt arrived yet. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy and may you have a smooth delivery! :) :) :)

Good luck to you as well! AF isn't due until the 1st for me, but I was too impatient to wait to test, lol! Hope this is your cycle :flower:

My cm is often like this between O and AF but my cm is all over the place :shrug: lol. Good luck, hope it's a good sign for you :) x

I had this same thing and got excited thinking maybe its a mucus plug forming or something....but got af today so it could go either way. Estrogen gets higher closer to af which can make weird cm

I had this same thing and got excited thinking maybe its a mucus plug forming or something....but got af today so it could go either way. Estrogen gets higher closer to af which can make weird cm

Oh no.. sorry to hear that.. But on to a new cycle for you and good luck!
For me, AF still hasn't shown herself.. and there's also clear stretchy cm now instead of the yellow globby ones.. tested yesterday but bfn so i guess i'm just waiting for AF to come. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->