Yes, another bcp question.

nadupoi

Reaction score
Now I normally wouldn't ask questions like this, but I'm guessing there might be some other ladies who've experienced this-or know somebody who has.

I've been taking the pill for 9-10 months now. Since last July or August anyway. And I was on a (very) low dose called Lutera and it did okay but I decided to change it for a few reasons I won't get into now. This month is my first month on a new brand called Reclipsen (Lutera and Reclipsen are both generic, if you want me to look up name brands of them, let me know).

I didn't skip anything between packs, just took them like normal.

But I've been cramping on and off this whole entire month! It's freaking me out! I've never had that happen even before I was on birth control. :hissy:

So I don't know if that's a bad thing.....

And switching pills shouldn't cause any problems, right? I mean, fertility wise.. like I shouldn't be ovulating or anything as long as I started them on time.....???

Sorry for the question. I feel like an idiot. :blush:

If its the combined pill this shouldent be happening but if your on the p.o.p this is normal.

It's the combined pill.

Thank you!

Hi Nadupoi :hi:

I have to say that I've had this same thing happen even when switching between generic brands of BCPs that are supposed to be the same. I honestly don't think they are always the same, so switching can throw you off a bit, but in my experience it didn't ever last very long. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->