YES BABY fertility aid

peacebaby

Finally a mama
Reaction score
hi

has anyone tried YES BABY fertility lubricant?

https://www.yesyesyes.org/yesbaby.htm

it's supposedly a paraben and chemical-free alternative to Pre-seed. thinking of ordering it.

Sorry, no had not heard of that one.

sorry hun but i have read in lots of places that Paraben's are bad for ttc , but hey if it works go for it. TBH i am sick and tired of all the things we are supposed to not have or use i say buggar it and go for it , if its gonna happen it will happen not matter what we do .

Good Luck

Im with Inkdchick - having tried both preeseed and zestica. Conceive Plus supposed to be really good, too as helps conception as has minerals that help sperm.

Buth go for it, why not?

sorry hun but i have read in lots of places that Paraben's are bad for ttc , but hey if it works go for it. TBH i am sick and tired of all the things we are supposed to not have or use i say buggar it and go for it , if its gonna happen it will happen not matter what we do .

Good Luck

Thanks everyone !

I agree inkdchick. So yes, i am absolutely going to give this product a try because it doesn't contain harmful stuff and its important to me to be starting off a little one's life with least amount of harmful chems. will post back here once i've tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->