YES! I felt LO move at only 15 weeks!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sun, Jun 5, 2011.

1. sun

sun Mum of 3

:happydance:

So happy as with my last I had an anterior placenta and it took until 24 weeks for me to feel him!! This time I'm just 15 weeks! OMG! I am positive they were little baby flutters - wasn't expecting to feel anything for a while, but I am loving it! Almost 10 weeks earlier than my last pregnancy! xx

2. Soon5kids

Soon5kids Pregnant with Blessing #6

So happy for you hun! :thumbup: I too started feeling the flutters at 15 weeks and am still feeling them. I can't wait till I get the full blown soccer kicks. :laugh2:

3. x-TyMa-x

x-TyMa-x Proud Mummy Of 2 xx

BRILL NEWS!!

yay sun how exciting :) :)

:yipee: :yipee:

4. biscuitnodles

biscuitnodles very cautiously pregnant

Yey! I have an anterior placenta and I'm currently 20weeks and only feeling little movements

5. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

Yes!!

It is pretty amazing - I cant believe how everything is happening so much quicker than first time round.....except the bump.....think it will appear by 22wks or so but not much!:flower:

6. open lotus

open lotus Well-Known Member

thats awesome,I felt my first fluttering at 15 weeks and then stronger at 15 and a half :)

7. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

awww yay! congratulations hun :flower: i was feeling bubs from 14 weeks so i thought my placenta must be at the back, but at my scan today i was told my placenta is anterior :shrug: weird! xx

8. sun

sun Mum of 3

Thanks ladies xxx

I haven't felt anything since - but I'm hoping bubs will get into a good position again! It's early so I guess I kind of have to luck out - bubs needs to be in the right position, awake and moving at the same time that I'm not distracted by something else. It was so light that if I had been moving around I never would have felt it! But I'm spending 15 min every night just feeling for LO! :haha: