YES! I felt LO move at only 15 weeks!!

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
:happydance:

So happy as with my last I had an anterior placenta and it took until 24 weeks for me to feel him!! This time I'm just 15 weeks! OMG! I am positive they were little baby flutters - wasn't expecting to feel anything for a while, but I am loving it! Almost 10 weeks earlier than my last pregnancy! xx

So happy for you hun! :thumbup: I too started feeling the flutters at 15 weeks and am still feeling them. I can't wait till I get the full blown soccer kicks. :laugh2:

Yey! I have an anterior placenta and I'm currently 20weeks and only feeling little movements

Yes!!

It is pretty amazing - I cant believe how everything is happening so much quicker than first time round.....except the bump.....think it will appear by 22wks or so but not much!:flower:

thats awesome,I felt my first fluttering at 15 weeks and then stronger at 15 and a half :)

awww yay! congratulations hun :flower: i was feeling bubs from 14 weeks so i thought my placenta must be at the back, but at my scan today i was told my placenta is anterior :shrug: weird! xx

Thanks ladies xxx

I haven't felt anything since - but I'm hoping bubs will get into a good position again! It's early so I guess I kind of have to luck out - bubs needs to be in the right position, awake and moving at the same time that I'm not distracted by something else. It was so light that if I had been moving around I never would have felt it! But I'm spending 15 min every night just feeling for LO! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->