yes ! im doinq a waterbirth =]

miquelsmommy

Reaction score
sooo happy this is here ! i am doing a natural water birth with my son is anyone else ? Everyones judqinq me like omq ur only 18 u cant take the pain. I can TRUST me !:haha:its so beautiful and such a peaceful way to brinq a child in the world:flower: =]

Good for you! I'm also planning a home waterbirth and I can't wait!

x

I had Ashton at 18 and had a waterbirth naturally dont listen to people it really does calm the situation. Due in 5 weeks now and i have no intention of doing it any othr way :)
Good luck hun x

This week my husband and I decided that we will give birth at a birthing centre and will have a water birth. Making this decision has calmed my fears about labor a little. Don't let anyone make you second guess your decision, its your decision and you should be able to do what feels right for you

Hello I had my son at 16 i didn't have a water birth but i didn't want any pain relief. The midwifes kept saying that i should have an epidural and got quite mad when i kept on saying no. My labour lasted 24 hrs and i was very pleased that i got through it with lots of positive thoughts and some gas and air for the final stage. I was so relaxed and didn't even tear. The midwife i had at the end was fantastic she said if you listen to me and do as i say i will get your baby out without you tearing and she did. You may only be 18 but it's your body your baby and your choice. I think that because you are young the midwifes expect you to scream the hospital down and need every drug going but this is not always the case. I am now 33 and having my 4th baby all have been born with just gas and air and I'm hoping it will be the same for this one. Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->