Yes...Its a Yay thread!!!!!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Im so happy because I have finally convinced my Hubby to give up his office and trade with my office. Some how, I drew the short end of the stick when we moved into our house and got stuck with the smallest room in the house. Its like a closet. I have a Desk, Computer, a bed, a china hutch, a cat tree and the cats toys shuved in this room. Mind you I had to take apart my spare bed to make room for the cats... My new dog wants to eat the cats and they are scared to leave this room now so they live in here when the dogs are in the house and run free when I kick the dogs in the yard. Anyways....I spend alot of time in my office and Im starting to feel cramped in here plus Im inhariting another large peice of furniture so YAY I get the bigger room.

I will take before and after pictures. This is one of may projects lined up for our week off....Im so excited....Plus Im Fed up with storing my sisters Piano in my garage (cant fit 2 cars in because its here) Ive housed it for her for 4 years...Im finally giving it back to her.....Its only taken a year of :hissy: to my mom...So tomorrow we load it up in the truck and take it to my sisters house....:headspin: Im finally getting my house back....

Sorry for the long post but ......

YAY!:headspin:
(PS. I Titled this thread for you First Time Daddy....So poke fun if you want:rofl: )

Good on you suz, pain in the ass having other peoples stuff in your house isn't it lol!!

xxx

LOL has she seen this an slapped you?

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back