Yes no yea no yes no... Xx

Pinkie23

Reaction score
Hiya am new to all of this but sooo glad i found it, so i am 9 dpo and in such a confused state atm ave been ttc for 2 months now but keep thinkin i am preg due to extreme tierdness, awful stomach pains, headackes nd sick feelin, have had this for the full 9 days n have done 3 tests all bfn but keepin the faith but one min am thinkin yea def am nxt im like im well out its drivin me mad any help or ideas on how to calm the hell down lol xxx

Welcome! I'm new too but have been around for a while, just havent posted much :)

i know what you mean about being confused. ive been ttc for 2 months also and each time ive been convinced im preggo! i have all the symptoms and obsess over them.

its awful not knowing, just try to distract yourself, easier said than done tho! xx

I no it reallY hard not to to the point last month i was sooo convinced i was cried for the whole nite when the wicked witch turnd up nd im the same today dying for period tp come or not at least i will no my fingers r crossd for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->