Yes yes yes!

MoominJ

Reaction score
I suddenly fancy tapas food!

I've ordered it, loads of it! I'm guessing I won't be able to eat much of it (only been managing half a slice of toast with a spoon of beans for tea)

But the thought of it is making me hungry and not heave....

*fingers crossed* I can manage loads of it

Anyone else suddenly fancied something after days of not eating much? It's an amazing feeling hehe

I suddenly fancy tapas food!

I've ordered it, loads of it! I'm guessing I won't be able to eat much of it (only been managing half a slice of toast with a spoon of beans for tea)

But the thought of it is making me hungry and not heave....

*fingers crossed* I can manage loads of it

Anyone else suddenly fancied something after days of not eating much? It's an amazing feeling hehe

lol - I literally just started a thread because I was hungry, for the first time in weeks!

OMG yes! Fried pickles and a delicious hamburger!! Sad thing is tho is that i will prob pay for it BIG TIME and spend a lovely romantic evening with the pleasure of my toilets compagnie hiiiihiiii

But whatever totaly freakin worth it :)

Last night I had to have something strong and meaty, so ended up eating half an aromatic duck from m&s. Yum!

I have just sent my dh to the kitchen to get some gherkins for me.

I need strong flavours! Everything seems to taste bland at the minute!

X

Omg the gherkins are OFF!! They're all soft not crunchy. Oh :-( x

Normally gerkins would turn my stomach.... I can think about them without heaving, what is happening to me! Next thing I'll be leaving then in my maccy d's haha

The wonders of being pregnant!

I ate my tapas and even went back fir seconds (which proved a step to far) but it's all still in there and I feel good hehehe

I've been finding things taste really strong, like I'd eaten beans on toast for the first time and could even taste what butter was used!

Oh and if u havMr tried this one, the doc said to get my husband to prepare food for me so I don't feel too sick... I've not cooked for a week hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->