yet another dissapointing month!!

lovebug30

Mother of 2 Angels
Reaction score
It's been almost 9mths since my d&c n 7mths since we started trying n today again I got my period and its so dissapointing....makes me so upset n I can't help it all I want is a baby and it seems like its never going to happen for us I'm loosing faith...n it does not help that everyone my age and my friends have kids n more than one n keeps getting pregnant n god I hate to admit it but I ask myself y them n not us!!! Sometimes I wonder if I'm being punish for something!!

Have you tried charting and opks? I know how you feel with everyone else having kids and never having any trouble getting pregnant and perfectly healthy kids, its frustrating while ttc but we will get there too! Maybe take a month off of trying but don't use protection and maybe relieving some of the pressure will be just what you need! :) sorry for your loss!

I just started doing the ovulation test strips...I don't want our sex life to be just about trying so we don't only try to be intimate when im ovulating....just hard to know its taking so long....if I would have known it take this long we prob would have started trying yrs ago!

I just started doing the ovulation test strips...I don't want our sex life to be just about trying so we don't only try to be intimate when im ovulating....just hard to know its taking so long....if I would have known it take this long we prob would have started trying yrs ago!

I feel your pain! I assumed I was super fertile after we got pregnant with my son, so I went on BC right away and stayed on it for 7 years, so I could finish college and get my masters. Now that we are ready for #2, it isn't happening! If I knew that I could have sex everyday in my fertile time and still not get pregnant I wouldn't have wasted so much money on BC! I feel like I was lied to in Sex Education! Unprotected sex =/ Baby (at least not in my case!)

Right!!!! Hello no condoms no bc means baby not in my case!! I been w/ my huney since hs n we alwayz been so careful n now that we finally decided its time for a family nothing!! N yet some ppl get pg at the drop of a hat!!!

I know how you feel. I feel your pain, disappointment, confusion, anger. Its so hard to try and put the pieces together as to 'what am i doing wrong'?. I've been having a difficult time myself trying to get pg again. Its horrible. You'd do anything to be able to say 'I'm pregnant!!' But unfortunately its all in God's hands. I think its all about perfect timing. As loing as we're trying then that's about all we can do and the rest is in Gods hands. I know its super frusterating to believe that. Its not what we wanna hear but we have eachother to help one another!!

Unfortunately this has tested ny faith I'm starting to loose faith n i been very angry w/ god since it happen I just know or understand y god would give u something just to takeoff away!! I feel horribly for feeling like this but I can't help it!!

I guess our babies are needed back for something we will never know. Its super hard to keep the faith and trust in God, but he will never fail you! It will happen. Try to think positive!!!

I had a miscarriage in June and have been ttc to since. We were lucky as we decided to start trying after my period in March and I fell in April! I had a missed miscarriage which meant I didn't find out until I was nearly 11 weeks that the baby had died around 6 weeks :( I let nature take it's cause and miscarriage naturally.

I assumed that I would fall again quickly but how wrong was I! It's been 4 months now since the miscarriage and my periods are regular so can't understand why it's not happening. I totally understand what you're going through. All my friends all have babies or pregnant at the moment. I'm the last one now :(

Keep faith. Easier said than done I know. The doctor told me that it will happen when my body is ready and that it will happen again as i've fallen before.
xxxxx

I'm very sorry for your lost....I hpe that all of us get what we want soon....I will send good vibes to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->