Yet another message of hope...

waiting2012

Proud Momma
Reaction score
I've been nt/np for 10 years (well for me--I've been ttc even when the dh didn't think we were...:winkwink:) I have had 5 m/c's all of which there was no explanation...This last time--November--I was given some advise by an ER nurse to use Omega 3-6-9 supplements (bought at walmart and have EPO in them too); 1 81mg chewable baby aspirin; and an iron supplement...Well on the 3rd day of bleeding through Ovulation I took one of each of three...I've had no "big" pg sx until this past week and a couple of tiny drops of blood on the tp this past wednesday. After O' I started taking a plain prenatal vitamin and second DHA supplement (both purchased at Walmart) and still taking my baby aspirin...I got my faint but there :bfp: at 10 dpo! My only sx are cervix is very high, cm is wet within--but dries on finger super fast and is a bit creamy (sorry TMI), nauseas this am, boobs feel like they are in a vice...No cramping just muscle pulling sensations in the pelvic area...I def feel like this one is going to stick! I know there are so many claims of this supplement and that supplement--but I wanted ya'll to know that at 37--38 in March--I was able to get pg, but they weren't sticking for whatever reason..This one I think is going to hang on!

It can happen, it will happen! I hope that everyone 35 and older that is TTC gets their :bfp: soon!!!

Many hugs, and lots of love!!!
Stephanie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"