Yey found the heart beat on the Doppler!

lauraairving

Reaction score
I got a sonoline b fetal Doppler on eBay really cheap. I'm 9 + 1 and been trying to find the heart beat and finally found it today! So happy as I've been worried as I don't feel pregnant. I've been hearing placenta swishes but when I found the heart beat it was about 160 so definitely baby. Just very happy :) xxx

Aw congrats. Can't wait to hear mine. Last oregnancy I also heard it for the first time at 9 weeks! What Doppler do you have

This one! I believe it's sonoline b. I didn't get one with my first but I've been worried this time x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
I bought that Doppler too. I love it! Just got it in the mail yesterday and found the hb at 10 weeks! Best purchase I've ever made. Glad you had success with it too and congrats on a healthy baby :)

I found mine at 9+4 with a angel sounds Doppler. Haven't been able to find it since. I bought the same Doppler as you but can't hear anything but static on it. Shame really cause I heard they were so much better than the Angel sounds one. X

It's literally taken hours of patience to find it. I'd be trying yesterday day after eating after not eating, full bladder, empty bladder and I got in after work at 9pm and found it within about 5 mins whilst my partner was here. Had to point it downwards. It was diving me mad cos all I could hear was my blood pumping but eventually found it and the sounds are so much different xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->