Yikes!

HappyBump25

Reaction score
Fell flat on my butt yesterday while cleaning! Stomach got TIGHT afterwards for hours. Luckily, LO was dancing around in there and no contractions or blood followed.

Didn't bother calling the doctor because I knew his office was already closed, and figured once I called the answering service they would just have a doctor call back to tell me to do exactly what I did already.

Definitely taking it easy the rest of the week though!!!

Sort of a pointless thread, but curious if anyone else would do anything differently. She's been moving around in her normal fashion with no blood or contractions. So, I'm about 95% calm about the whole situation at this point, but some of you might have some insight I'm not considering!

She's pretty well padded in there.

I was waking my dog and a huge dog that wasn't on a lead charged at us knocked me over them my dog ran to get my husband but the lead was caught on my wrist and the dog dragged me on my tummy and u ended up with scratches and bruises.
Baby was born a long 10 weeks later at 38 weeks and perfectly healthy.

It's amazing how cushioned they have it in there :)

Holy cow! That sounds like an awful experience!

I realize how cushioned it is, which is why I'm not terribly worried, but then again you never know, right?

That's right. You're never going to know what's happening in there. So why put yourself through the worry. It's a good attitude to have. :)

At my last scan we sat there and watched baby smack itself if the face a few times. Makes me wonder what they think in there too. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->