Yoga pants/jogging bottoms for tall ladies

bungle

Mummy of 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trawling the web but can't seem to find what I'm after. I'm looking for a pair of over the bump tracksuit bottoms or yoga pants, just something comfy. However, being 5ft 11" I need them in a longer length. Has anyone seen any?

Thanks in advance x

i find H&M trousers long in general, might be worth checking out the maternity range?

I agree, I have long arms and legs and most of the h&m stuff actually fits me!
Next actually does tall maternity in some styles as well x

Thank you. I've looked on the next website and they don't seem to have anything casual enough. Will check out h&m though if you think they're longer, thanks x

They aren't maternity yoga pants, but I love my Knockouts by Victoria Secret. They have a wide band one them that comfortably supports and at 5"6' they are probably 2 or more inches too long (I can pull them to mid foot and they are still pulled up all the way). I did go up one size from normal when I bought this pair around 28 weeks, but am still wearing my old ones too. Something to look at.

H and M has yoga pants for taller women I know for a fact. I`d check there first

I am 5'10" and usually go to Rw&CO, I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if that store is around you. I actually get a decent size length there. Its tough to find anything long enough! I find that maternity pants are a little longer, but not by much. You could also try a tall girl store and just buy a few sizes bigger. I sympathize with ya!

Thanks for all the suggestions, I've looked online at: George, next, h&m, mothercare, new look and Dorothy Perkins but none of them seem to have anything that's casual. Going shopping before my 3D scan next Sunday so will have a hunt in the shops too incase they have different stock than they do online. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->