yoghurt

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
When Are They ''Allowed'' It And Which Would You Recommend?

Here they say they can have it at 6mo....we have a brand here Yobaby that is organic and made with whole milk and they have a plain one, I would start with plain then try flavors...but be careful because alot of brands have alot of sugar

It all depends on your child. Some babys can tummys can handle it at 4m old yer i know some children couldent eat it untill they were 2 as it made them vomit.

Id recomend muller little stars as its got mimimum ingredients

They can have it from 6mos, they recommend starting with full fat, plain yogurt.. you can mix their pureed fruit or veggies into it. :)

Petti filous (prob spelt it wrong lol) are from 4months onwards (even says on packs) aiden loved these when he was 4 months and never made him sick once! there good too cause there not a runny yogurt so babies having them for the first time can manage them without it falling out there mouths x

Rosie loves the muller little stars ones, and they just have minimum ingredients unlike alot of the other fromage frais x

Finn has the muller little stars... and petit filous too, when they are on offer. Dairy used to make him spew (when I ate it) but he loves it now, my little cheesemunch!

I started mine on yogurt at 4 months , it was minigo's or lil stars

I was told to start Phoebe on greek yogurt now, she is 5 1/2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->