Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!

~KACI~

Reaction score
How annoying is this! Bloody theme tune is stuck in my head!!

And for anyone who hasn't seen it watch the first 30secs of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBqfge2jSQ

Stupid kids tele!! lol x

Oh dear god that would drive me insane lol luckily max will never have to watch it haha

i love it! x x x x hahahaaaa but we love the little black rain cloud song as well lol
makes my tj smile anytime!

Oh dear no need to watch the actual programme for it to drive me mad or be stuck in my head i only need to see or hear the advert n thats it away i go washing my pots singing it x

i sing that bloody tune in my sleep!!!!

omg that is the most annoying programme ever!! and thanks to that STUPID monkey brendan has learned to blow raspberries all the time, he does it at everyone!!!! thank you very much cbeebies :rofl:

omg that is the most annoying programme ever!! and thanks to that STUPID monkey brendan has learned to blow raspberries all the time, he does it at everyone!!!! thank you very much cbeebies :rofl:

Sorry but :rofl:

Kierans always picking stuff up!! Luckily its the good stuff x

:tease:OMG! I was just going to log off when I saw the title......now I'm going to sleep with it in my head x x x :rofl:

Sorry but :rofl:

Kierans always picking stuff up!! Luckily its the good stuff x

lmao i know i have to stop myself laughing at him when he does it or he will do it more lol!!! he does it at strangers in the street its so embarassin but funny to!! brendan picks up everything he shouldnt lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->