York

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I love this because it has several deep meaninga for me.
First i desperatly miss my home on the new hampshire maine coast. My absolute favorite place on earth is the beaches in York, Maine. My heart was left there. My mind goes there when i want to think back to good things. The name York came to mind. I know its out there and uncommon. But the meaning for me is strong.

Then i looked up what it meant. As a name it means the yew tree. Ive been reading about the yew tree. It is strong. It lives for ages. Its branches and trunk splits as it grows but it never breaks. It survives in most all environments. It also has anti cancer properties which are being used to fight various cancers. It is strong and powerful.

I love it...but idk what others would think? I dont want to be known as a dumb mom using some trendy or outragious name...but its a name that means somethibg to me. Can i get some honest reactions?

I know but i do care too.
Wouldnt want him or her getting made fun of either.

I like it! It doesn't sounds too out there as a name, especially as surnames as first names is quite an established theme. It sounds strong and handsome to me :).
My only concern would be, what if you move back to York, would that be a bit odd for LO being named York and living in York?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->