You all make me feel so normal

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
I am so happy I have found this site. Reading through posts here is helping me so much. I am finally realizing that this is all normal. Silly things like the all the time queasiness, the crying at everything, being irritated at stupid drivers and people in general the sore boobs and back and even not being able to get comfy in bed. I can't believe it's all normal, but it is so nice to know that I'm not the only one. Even when it comes to fears, it is reassuring to know that I'm not the only one that worries about money and timing and whether everything is ok. My OH laughs because I'm so worried that how much I'm worrying is hurting the baby that I can't help worrying some more. Anyways, I wanted to send out a big Thank you for letting me be a part here

I know how you feel sweetie, this site is an absolute Godsend!! I haven´t actually bought any pregnancy books yet - I´m getting all the info, tips and advice I need from B&B!!

:hugs:

It is a wonderful site. Its helped me out tons :happydance:

i know what u mean! i love having this site here and being able to ask anyone anything! even if the questions would seem daft to non pregnant people.
I was having some weird pains last weekend and instead of worrying to myself I asked the girls here about them - it's so much better than sitting and stewing about my worries!!! Like you, I found I wasnt alone and that helps ease worrying a lot!!
I do wonder if it^'s a bit geeky - being part of an online "community", and no doubt a lot of poeple would think so, but it's a bit attending like a prenatal group, but without having to leave the house on a chilly evening!!...and without the breathing excercises!!!:happydance:
Why shouldnt we share our worries and compare notes with others going through this weird and magical experience!!:hi:

I'm with ya. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found this site.

I love this site. I'm so worried about everything but this place makes me feel so calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->