You baby's personality..

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
So thing are finally becoming more fun... and she is doing more. Anyone notice their baby's personality developing?

Jasmine seems like she is going to be a really funny/joking kind of person... She seems to love our dog and music too... She is always smiling and laughing or making funny faces lol.

Yeah I know what you mean. Id say Lauryn is a very determined wee girl, with a cheeky side! She can already win her dad over with one of her smiles-that girl going to be trouble when she's older!:rofl:

aww good thread ryder!
well already maddi seems a bit lazy :blush: she lovesssssss her sleep (she had 14hours last night straight!) and often opts for the easier option, e.g. rolling rather than trying to crawl :dohh: she also just seems like she's going to be such a happy laid back person, and she's just so loving, especially for her mummy and daddy :cloud9:

Very active, always into something. Stubborn (don't know where she gets that from :blush:). Knows what she wants and if she doesn't get it well she lets you know about it :lol:

Chase was a happy, laid back baby and one who loved his sleep. And he was always quick to smile.

Nowadays, he's been mommy's suck and wanting to be in my arms a bunch more, nothing seems to be making him happy with regards to toys, and he's been whiny.

He's also been starting to play shy, even with employees of ours he sees on a daily basis. The fun begins with that.

It's fun to see them develop in that area :D

Lola was always the sweet little angelic girl, quite cheerful and relaxed... It's easy to make her laugh, she loves music, playing, tickling and snuggling.
She's very active and has been since birth, always wanting to do stuff...

Thought she has her little stubborn moments, she appears very willful and can be quite clingy for me.

Hannah's very serious most times. It's not that she's not happy but we have to work to get our laughs (not so much with the smiles). She concentrates very hard on things though and is really good at solving things (ie we put her toy under a blanket she finds it etc.)

Renah...I say she's a drama queen because she can scream the place down if she doesn't get what she wants ASAP. But I think thats just being a baby in general.

She's pretty laid back, normally always happy. My friend says she's "zen" :rofl: I don't think she's going to let much stress her out. I'm freaking out over something and she looks at me like "chill mom, just chill".

My son has changed so much since hes was newborn :) he used to be so calm and relaxed ..now hes crazy hyper and needs to touch everything ..He is also learning what NO means and is having fun using it on us

Seths a very active baby, always kicking, and jigging about. In fact he rolled over today for the first time, and was very pleased with himself. lol. He's always laughing, and smiling, and is a very loving happy boy (hope he stays that way too.lol)

Very very cheeky, sneaky, quite stubborn at times (gets that from me) He plays the little innocent baby card, but he's so clever and can do a lot more than we think (unplugs everything in the house, open doors etc)... He continues to amaze me everyday! He is also very independent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->