You can't be two weeks pregnant can you??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My periods are 33-44 days apart. My last period was on June 30th and since it carried into the month of July (5 days long) I wasn't due for another period until 8/6. I've been celibate since 12/3/13 and ended it on 8/1.*

Needless to say, no period now and going on 5 days late. 1st thing I thought was pregnancy because of my symptoms but could that be possible only 10 days after sex??

My breasts are killing me, I'm bloated, headache, and cramps which were bad yesterday especially on my right side.

I do have PCOS but my cycles are fairly regular coming every month. Any advice??

Do you know when you ovulated? So if they can be up to 44 days apart, does that mean that 8/13 can still be your period? Could it be possible you ovulated on 7/31 or 8/1 and it fertilized it. and now you are about 11 DPO.

I'm new here so not an expert at this at all!

No clue when I ovulated. I think I may have O'ed on 7/26 but I'm not sure. I don't temp or chart. Idk I guess it could be possible.

If your late, test, you should get a good line already

Some people do get symptoms quite quickly after implantation so it is possible although equally some of the symptoms can mimic the arrival of AF which is always tricky!

I think it probably is a good idea to wait to test if you are 11 DPO until 14 days ish so then you can feel quite confident with the test result.

Good luck,xx

Well AF was due almost a week ago and I last had sex 11 days agoso if I test on Friday or Saturday would I get an accurate result?

Well AF was due almost a week ago and I last had sex 11 days agoso if I test on Friday or Saturday would I get an accurate result?

if you had sex 4 days before AF was due, i'm guessing the chances of being pregnant are pretty low? unless you had sex before that also? (sorry, i feel like i didn't understand the first post's dates:dohh: so am just going on your most recent post.)

oh boo!!:nope: sorry to hear! but, now you have a chance to time it better...? just going with NTNP? or OPKs? or anything?

i'm only at CD7 so not too much farther ahead - fingers crossed for us this cycle!:flower:

Sorry to hear that AngelWings. I hope this next cycle will bring you a BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->