you know you're a mother when.....

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
you've finally got the kid in bed, are trying to take a nice relaxing bath, but are instead wondering if you need to pick up some prune juice in the morning because your child hasn't *ahem* gone much the last few days.

:rofl: :rofl:

Share yours!

prune juice :sick:

Would NEVER have thought of that LOL

You know your a CRAZY mother when you haven't seen you little girl since 8am, you get home at 8pm she's sleeping... you have to fight the urge to wake her up just to see her little smile :)

the juice works what can I say :rofl: :rofl:

when your baby wakes you at 4.30 in the morning and wants to play...but wakes you by hitting the monitor and shouting mamamamamama!

or

when you get ready for work, feed your baby his breakfast which he decides to throw on you...but rather than getting changed you whip of the worst and leave the house :blush:

(can you tell what happened in my house this morning :) X

You know when you are a mother when you go shopping for yourself yet end up in every baby store buys clothes and toys! x

mine is gross but i am gonna it share it anyway!

Ali has a runny snotty nose, no wipes or hankies are to hand so i wipe his snotty nose on my sleeve!!! this is the moment when i knew my life had changed forever and i love it:thumbup:

Ali has a runny snotty nose, no wipes or hankies are to hand so i wipe his snotty nose on my sleeve!!! this is the moment when i knew my life had changed forever and i love it:thumbup:

:blush: i do this if nothing is to hand. :rofl:

You know youre a mother when you no longer care about spending money on yourself and would rather the money get spend on toys to make them happy :cloud9:

You know when you are a mother when you go shopping for yourself yet end up in every baby store buys clothes and toys! x

amen, lol.

you know you are a mummy when your child has a dirty face and you lick your finger/wet your sleeve to clean them...:blush:

You know youre a mother when you no longer care about spending money on yourself and would rather the money get spend on toys to make them happy :cloud9:

this is so true hun. i hardly even remember when i last bought something for myself and i don't care. i work part time and all my wages go on our rent/council tax and i love buying my wee man nice new clothes/toys. life so changes when you have children, i have certainly become less self absorbed iykwim. XXX

You know youre a mum when you can never hold a telephone conversation on one go and constantly have to say 'hang on one minute' :rofl:

And when you can never eat in peace again!!

You know you're a mother when poop, vomit and pee are common words you use in your everyday conversations.

:rofl: These are great and all so true

on the telephone conversations my mom usually has to listen to "Hannah no! Hannah don't do that. Hannah you're going to get hurt. Hannah where's your ball (as a distraction)" a hundred times :rofl:

you know your a mommy when you can spend hours shopping for new cloth diapers (can you tell what's on my mind today)

You know your a mommy when the world stops when your LO needs a cuddle

You know your a mommy when it's more fun to cloth a baby then yourself!

lol i was gonna put ... when you would rather have snot on the inside of your sleeve than on your babies face , lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->