You know you're trying to conceive when.....

You think about weekends away in terms of will I be O at that time and if so will my MIL be able to hear us when we bd, coz I´m not missing out on one for anyone!!

We would skip it...:blush:

No way. I was ovulating when I was camping with my 3 kids. We bd in an open camper with our 3 children sleeping 10 feet away.
Quick and quiet my friend, quick and quiet! Sometimes, there is no grand seduction.

Was your MIL there? :haha:

Sorry girls. i was sitting here eating my pizza when i noticed the thread. Couldnt help myself. Was laughing my head off typing it. LOL

x

:[/QUOTE]

No way. I was ovulating when I was camping with my 3 kids. We bd in an open camper with our 3 children sleeping 10 feet away.
Quick and quiet my friend, quick and quiet! Sometimes, there is no grand seduction.[/QUOTE]

:haha: I love it, quick and quiet, when is there seduction? not much of it about our way these days, just "drop your shorts love it´s time"

Great thread, can't stop laughing....perfect pick me up during the 2 week wait.

haha very funny! I would add...

'you only have sex in missionary position or doggie style, definitely NOT woman on top!!'

haha very funny! I would add...

'you only have sex in missionary position or doggie style, definitely NOT woman on top!!'

I got pregnant on top last october , but I understand its not always the best position.

Quick and quiet my friend, quick and quiet! Sometimes, there is no grand seduction.[/QUOTE]

:haha: I love it, quick and quiet, when is there seduction? not much of it about our way these days, just "drop your shorts love it´s time"[/QUOTE]

The seduction is the other 25 days of the month that I'm not fertile.:thumbup:

Woke up at 5am and then had a panic about temping, decided to temp then, busting for the toilet, went back to sleep, woke up - was it 3 hours + yeah it was ok temp again, go and pee in a yoghurt pot, read the instructions to the OV test, is it FMU - hmmm no I guess I went at 5am, do the ov test, set the timer on my phone for it, go and input my temp data in the mobile app, check the ov test - negative, ok go down stairs swallow down some minging cough medicine for CM, EPO and folic acid.

Good Morning Sunshine, I'm exhausted! :sleep:
(and I still have to do the BD thing!) :shrug:

:rofl:

Where do we find the energy to bd!?

I've peed in a yoghurt pot too. I think ive peed in everything! Shampoo bottle lids, jars etc. To anyone else that would sound strange.

LOL the internet cheapies don't come with any kind of receptacle so I also had to resort to a moisturiser lid, and that was not exactly a winner ha ha.

Congrats Mellybelle, btw!

I did get some specimen jars to pee in. Though last month I must admit that i peed in my speci jar then sat it on the edge of the tub, then knocked it off with the sleeve of my dressing gown. Did it spill into the tub....no. It spilled all over the floor and splashed over my slippers. Piss everywhere!!! That was a fun morning!

Agreed! Perfect pick me up during the Thanks for the giggles ladies!

Hee hee! :haha:

....Shopping trips are performed in stealth-like super agent mode...so no one can see the ttc paraphernalia at the bottom of your basket. :coolio:

haha...That is so funny and so so true! I try and find the most unknown pharmacies I can so I won't bump into any familiar faces.

I alternate pharmacies so I dont become a familiar face!

I did get some specimen jars to pee in. Though last month I must admit that i peed in my speci jar then sat it on the edge of the tub, then knocked it off with the sleeve of my dressing gown. Did it spill into the tub....no. It spilled all over the floor and splashed over my slippers. Piss everywhere!!! That was a fun morning!

Bwah ahahahahaha :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->