you may wanna check out this book ;)

R

_rats

Hi Girls! i'm happy to announce that since 13th january i am a proud mother of a beutiful boy Gabriel

Anyway this was really hard journey for me.. been trying to conceive since 2009 and couldn't. But in 2011 my friend recommended me this book. Dont know if you heard about it. It actually changed my style of life. I'm much more active now and i feel alot better and alot more energetic.

Since i don't wanna bore you to death, I did some search over the internet and if you are interested I believe this is the best review that talks about this book (good and bad stuff are mentioned) and well maybe it can help you too. I know it changed my life but maybe it was just coincidence that i got pregnant i don't know.. i just know i'm happy :)

Well if you r interested i'll be glad to send u link via private msg. Just reply here :)

Good luck at TTC to you all!

Hi Girls! i'm happy to announce that since 13th january i am a proud mother of a beutiful boy Gabriel

Anyway this was really hard journey for me.. been trying to conceive since 2009 and couldn't. But in 2011 my friend recommended me this book. Dont know if you heard about it. It actually changed my style of life. I'm much more active now and i feel alot better and alot more energetic.

Since i don't wanna bore you to death, I did some search over the internet and if you are interested I believe this is the best review that talks about this book (good and bad stuff are mentioned) and well maybe it can help you too. I know it changed my life but maybe it was just coincidence that i got pregnant i don't know.. i just know i'm happy :)

Well if you r interested i'll be glad to send u link via private msg. Just reply here :)

i would be very intrested!! could you please send me the link. and if i may ask how long after you implemented someof these lifestyle changes did you get pregnant?

What's the book called?

Congrats on your new arrival xx

Yeah what's the book called? I've got a couple of books about conceiving and pregnancy

You can just write it on here? X

It'd be great if you could send me the link, too, please. Thanks! :thumbup:

Could you please send me the link :flower:

Please could you send me the link too.

Congratulations on youe new arrival :) xx

lol got a problem where do i click to send a pm? :S

Ou have to go into userCP at the top of the page by log out and then once in. There is a list of things you can do on the left of the page . Messages is what it says I think.

Congrats on your new arrival!! Can you please send me the link? I would like to check it out. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->