You should watch this

Thaynes

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
"Pregnant in America" is lets just say WOW. A friend had it as an opinion so I watched it. It was amazing. It really shows how much the medical world has done to Pregnancy and Delivery.
Has anyone else seen it?
After watching it I'm determined to have a more natural birth for my next LO.

I have it, I love it :) I think it was a great documentary.

what channel was it on? can I find it on any kind of internet player or anything?

That's a great documentary! If you like that one, you should also check out 'The Business of Being Born' if you haven't already :)

I need to watch those again. . .

Here is a link to the trailer ladies - you have to order it or get it from a video rental place. https://www.pregnantinamerica.com/

You can get it with NetFlix. After watching this and looking back on my LO's birth I just feel so robbed if that makes since. It kind of makes me want to move to Holland.

I watched it online somewhere or other... It was a challenge to get a decent player but I thought it was a great doc too. Business of Being Born is next on my list. :)

We watched it, and The Business of Being Born. I thought they were both great, the second being a bit better. My fiance almost cried when they showed the first woman giving birth (I think it was the black woman in the inflatable tub). It was so beautiful and honestly I didn't realize exactly what was happening until she lifted the baby up - I said WOW it can really be THAT peaceful and happy looking? Amazing for both of us to see together. Now my fiance is 100% on board with having a natural birth in the birth center.

I watched the Business of Being Born yesterday and it made me cry so much!! Yeah, the peaceful births, I'll take one of those please.

I really like the Business of being born - powerful documentary, and any of us can learn from it.. as the theme it isn't just USA specific.

Link
https://www.zshare.net/video/62983863bf35922e/

Has anyone got link to the other documentary they know works? - I'm having trouble finding it
xxxx

Thanks for posting the link to Business of Being Born :) just watched it, some real eye opening stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->