You tell me! Could I finally be pregnant?!

ready4family

2nd tri Rainbow
Reaction score
:shrug:Hey everyone! Hubby and I have been TTC for 3 months, not long but I've been through a lot! Had a baby boy at 16yo, and placed him for adoption. I have desperately wanted kids since then, that feeling never went away. So for the 11 years DH and I have been married I've still felt that way, always hoping somehow I would get pg on BCP. I finally went off BCP in January after having 5 yeast infections in a row YIKES! I have only had 2 since then, one of which occurred yesterday at 8dpo. Today I have had little pink in my CM, cramping and a bad lower back ache tonight. I'm the type that has every symptom of O (the spotting, pressure, cramping, ewcm), so I'm wondering if this is IB? I'm on CD 22. The earliest cycle I've had so far is 25 days, and last month was 30 days. I wish I could see 1 week into my future! I know this all seems promising, but I keep expecting a negative...

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. When do you plan to test?

I want to hold out until Monday which would be 13dpo, but will probably test on Sunday LOL. It's so hard waiting! I think I'm driving myself crazy : / A little pink/brown again this morning....

I sure hope so!!! You all will be the first to know! Follow my TTC journal, I will update that the moment I know!

I'm having the same symptoms right now! CM mix with very little pinkish blood and little AF cramps. Let me know if you get a bfp!!

The pink CM has gotten lighter, now just some clear CM, still cramping, bloating and a lower back ache. PRAYING!!! I really feel like I'll never see a BFP! God Bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->