Young 20 yo's TTC#1

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
Just looking for some buddies in their young 20's TTC#1. Would love to have some people to talk to in the same position! :happydance:

Hi there. We are kind of TTC and more NTNP at the same time for our #1. If that makes any sense. Lol. Anyway we are both 21 and from Canada as well. :winkwink: It would be nice to have a buddy. Is this your first cycle?

Hey! I'm 22 and this is my second month TTC but my first month charting. I live in Canada too, I'm from Newfoundland actually but I don't live there anymore. I am looking for buddies too.

Hi girls!!

I find it amusing all 3 of us are from Canada. Not something I expected haha.

Yup this is my first cycle and we're basically NTNP. I'm still on the "Whats my body going to be like after birth control" stage, it kinda sucks. Before being on NuvaRing I had long cycles, like 35-43 days, so I don't know how long they are going to be now. My ticker bugs me, says I should have af right now based on a 28 day cycle, well I don't but I don't wanna jump into POAS just yet. Might change it so its a 40 day cycle so I don't get my hopes up and think I'm late haha.

How are you girls finding the first cycle?

Hello! I may not suppose to be here because I don’t fall the same with your ages. But, I would just like to give you support in your journey of TTC. Maybe I could give you some help. Lots of luck to all of you out there…:thumbup:

Haha it is quite funny how all of us are from Canada but it is also comforting too. futuremama88 we are from Newfoundland as well. :thumbup:

Hi Kerjack, this first cycle seems all kind of confusing. :wacko: I wasn't able to even get a BBT until CD7 so that makes it more difficult and more nerve wrecking that I may miss my window. But this has been fun as well getting to know more about my own body.

How are all of you doing this first cycle?

Well I have long cycles so its confusing. They are usually around 40 days long. I'm on cd23 now but I think I may ovulate soon. Do you girls keep charts on fertility friend? It's really useful.

Well I have long cycles so its confusing. They are usually around 40 days long. I'm on cd23 now but I think I may ovulate soon. Do you girls keep charts on fertility friend? It's really useful.

My cycle has been anywhere from 25-31 days but I average at 29 days according to some sites and apps. Haha who knows. :shrug: I am just really hoping for this first cycle just to get a hand over knowing my body but if we do get pg from it then of course I would be so happy. Yep, just started my chart yesterday on CD 8. It definitely does seem useful. I find it nice to be able to view others charts.

hey all:) i hope its not to late to start chatting it up with you's:)
my oh and i are both 20 and this is our 4th month ttc:) im also from canada! in ontario thoughh:p:p
i know what you all mean about cycles being so confusing. i have irregular cycles and it does get very frustrating!!!

Hey, I'm nearly 19... SO is 27....So if you average it out, I fit your criteria X)

We've been trying for a while.. (been together 2 years) I've got really irregular long cycles. He's about to go crazy with baby fever, so I'll be charting and OV testing this month and I could definately use some buddies to help me figure it all out!

my bf and i have been together for 4 months but bestfriends for almost 6 years!:) and trust me he has babyfever too! he has a 1 year old already. which is kinda hard in a way when i want my own so bad and see his son everyday but omg i got attached fast!:) im in my ovualting part of my cycle so its time for loads and loads of babydancing!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->