Young adult newbie!

elistpinup

Reaction score
Let's start off with i'm Elisabeth i'm 20 i have a pretty amazing serious relationship i'm either at my house or my boyfriends for days... I am not a sexual person like my boyfriend is(sorry for TMI) I told him how i am allergic to condoms that if sheep condoms whatever they are were not going to work then we will do Pull-out at our own risk and we had the talk that if a baby pops in the picture nothing will change he will take action we will raise it go on with our lives BUT were not TTC. Now this is our problem.. i was expecting to OVULATE 09/14 but i think i might have on 09/13 (because i had all signs) Meaning i was fertile from 09/08-09/15th BUT i don't pay attention to this because i was not sexually active nor TTC i downloaded a app to find all this when i ovulated etc out now i am freaked because we had sex on 09/08, 09/09, 09/13 ,09/14, 09/15/, 09/16, 09/17 all with pull-out but he says he busted when he pulled out which i believe he did BUT see we have multiple times of sex in those days so his pre-cum i know 100% had sperm each of those times and i was fertile and ovulating(i don't know much about pre-cum etc). so i am freaked now because past days i have been constipated since i ovulated and i been super bloated and gassy only odd symptoms i did notice my armpits being sore few days ago and my stomach 0.o i do get sore boobs 1-2 weeks before period but i notice my boobs are not sore like normal sore and on/off but i won't eye on that. so i am just a bit ugh.. i notice earlier today i had odd like pull idk pressure pain on my right ovary. so should i eye this next period? what should i look out for? i am expecting my next period September 28th i believe(i have normal regular periods always on time)

All the symptoms you have could be just from AF instead of actual pregnancy symptoms, as it's unlikely that you would get a symptoms yet.
You are best to wait until your expected AF and then take a test.
Best of luck.

All the symptoms you have could be just from AF instead of actual pregnancy symptoms, as it's unlikely that you would get a symptoms yet.
You are best to wait until your expected AF and then take a test.
Best of luck.

I have some odd symptoms BUT i rather not get excited cause my period to skip or a phantom pregnancy. BUT one thing i will say i always get sore boobs straight after ovulation that last few days after AF my boobs are not sore at all atleast not how they usually are which is a bit weird.:huh: let's see how the week goes but by what this ticker thing says i am 4-5DPO so it's still early for anything.

Yeah. It's unlikely that you'd have any symptoms yet, most symptoms are really just normal hormonal changes that we get during our cycle. As its extremely unlikely that you've had any 'proper' symptoms, as it is unlikely that a fertilised egg would've implanted yet, which is when hormones are released which would cause your symptoms.

Yeah. It's unlikely that you'd have any symptoms yet, most symptoms are really just normal hormonal changes that we get during our cycle. As its extremely unlikely that you've had any 'proper' symptoms, as it is unlikely that a fertilised egg would've implanted yet, which is when hormones are released which would cause your symptoms.

Yeah i'm aware of that, but i am having odd symptoms no sore breast, bad wind, and fatigue like bad i'm ready too :sleep: so i am holding every doubt with a pinch of salt.

Yeah, that's the best thing to do. As its probably a psychological thing over an actually pregnancy symptom thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->